News
Features
Opinion
Entertainment
Home » Opinion

What do you think?

Submitted by on March 11, 2014 – 3:53 pm14 Comments

What stories would you like to see us cover?

14 Comments »

• Celeste and Kevin says:

the csu-pueblo today is very informative and keeps me updated with campus related news

• Graham McCoy says:

The CSU-Pueblo Today is very informative:)

• Kayla Hess says:

The CSU-Pueblo today is awesome and I love CSU-Pueblo!

• Alejandra Gutierrrez says:

I would love to see more about news music, latest news world-wide, campus events that would attract most of the student body to participate. Go ThunderWolves!! :D

• Keanu Garcia says:

I would love to see more stories on how current students have adapted to college life and I would also love to see more stories about events out of campus that are popular in Pueblo.

• Tina Middick says:

Personally, I would love to see the staff cover more stories about fun things you can do in Pueblo. I just moved here and don’t really know anyone nor do I really know about any fun things to do around Pueblo.

• Samantha Baker says:

I will like to hear about the different activities I can do on the weekends when there is not a whole going on, on the campus. It would also be great to hear more about specific clubs on campus and what they are involved with.

• Alexandra Deary says:

I would like to see more stories about events on campus.:)

• Juliette Theresa says:

I would like to see fundraising events campus orgs are involved in and how others can get involved as well.

• Isaiah Lucero says:

#MCmadness 2014

• Scott Beauvais says:

Up to date news on department achievements. I feel CSU-P has a lot to offer and if the students are up to date on exactly how awesome we are, the sense of campus pride can only go up.

• Sarah Zarr says:

The Today is great!

• Eninggering Student says:

Something that would be great to see is personal stories from Seniors in every major that focuses on their struggles achievements and views on the major they have chosen.

Running stories like this will help upcoming freshman and undeclared students decide what they may or may not want to do and the workload and benifits that will come with what they would like to do.

• Engineering Student says:

Sorry for the mispelling!!!:/

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: